Well Anno, Richard and I went to my companies Christmas Party Friday night and we had so much fun. I think I had this kind of fun 3 years ago sometime... Anyway, if I get the pictures, I will post in the pictures thread. I ended up sleeping most of the day Saturday though, and now I am trying to catch up with our laundry, LOL.

Dee, thanks for the recommended reading.

Chatty, thank you for elaborating and now I will add "I don't care" to my practice reactions. I know this sounds absurd, but practicing will make it second nature to me.

Dotsie, I can't make it to the Teleseminar. I have to work late Tuesday night. Will there be another one for any of us who cannot make it? BTW, I was hoping this thread will help others too.

Speaking of others...EW, you did not high-jack the thread. This is for everybody. I am a little sickened by those guys. Did either of them think to let their egos go for a minute and consider the child? As for your brother's sake, I don't know the kind of relationship you have with him, but this is going to be never ending for you. I say this because I feel this is why I have ended up with all this anxiety that lead me to this cry for help.

That would be great if you could join me in New Mexico...anyone else?

EW, please keep us posted, I am worried about you.

Cheers and Hugs,
Cathi