Meredith...I cracked up laughing at your respond...good one girlfriend!

Whirlwind...I've hit this chapter of post-menopause and have absolutely none and I have a hunk for a husband (as the ladies here keep atesting to smile I tried hormone shots but they made me hairy and almost develop an adams apple so I tossed that option out the window.

Here's what you do. Accept it as best you can. It's how God made us and reaching this time of our lives...well...this is how it's supposed to be. Larry understands that I'm probably never going to act like a 20-30-40 year old again and he tells me it's okay...as long as I make time for him that's all he wants. So, I do...I keep him happy even though I really don't get much out of it. What I get is the emotional connection, the feel of him holding me, our holding and kissing one another. Motion in the ocean is fine but I'm never going to catch the big one anymore, if you get my drift, and frankly it's no big deal. My desire for that is gone.
It doesn't seem fair to us that after all we go through as women, this is how we end up...but, this is nature's way and acceptance is half the battle.
I got way more personal that I probably should have but I want to keep it honest and maybe this will help you and/or someone else see that this is just part of life's process.