Love dogs. Do not like cats at all. Sorry cat lovers.

As many of you know, our dog is going through hell with scratching/allergies. She has been on several medications and has now had her seconf shot of four to help her get better.

Meantime, I was wondering if it had anything to do with all the cats running through our yard and languishing in my gardens. Who do they think they are?

Our neighbor has MANY bowls lined up outside her garage door. She's feeding them.

My vet said I had to call her and make sure they'd all been spayed, neutered and had their rabie shots.

So I called her and she told me she rounded all EIGHT of them up and took them and had everything taken care of. They live outside and it drives me crazy, but I don't know what to do about it. I don't think there's anything I can do.

I go out front to get the mail, and one is there. Go out on my patio and one runs through the backyard. Drive in my driveway, and there's one all stretched out in my garden.

YUCK.

Any suggestions?

Even if they've had their shots, I still don't think they should be able to run wild.

Edited by Dotsie (11/17/09 02:29 PM)