Hi Lola,

Your dad is one of 10! Jeepers... and to name them alphabetically - how clever! Can you imagine 10 children. That would be a busy life!

No, Jill's room isn't pink - but when she was in college (or was it high school?!) she handpainted a vine with flowers on the wall near the ceiling. Her quilt, which is floral and like the vine is on the double bed that he sleeps in. Of course, her feminine dainty furniture is still there, too. It's just so strange to see her baby brother (hahahaha...) there every morning!

I've never heard of measuring weight by stones... how interesting. Where did you learn that?

No, I haven't gone to Japan to see Justin yet. He typically flies here to see the family once a year and we also Skype. My husband, daughter and her hubby went there though two springs ago. I had just started a new teaching position and I couldn't really leave. The good news is he is coming home for Thanksgiving. I can hardly wait. Have you ever been to Japan?

That's so neat that your son and his wife now live next door to you. I would love it if all my kids stayed nearby when they are married. How do you split/ refurbish your home into two homes? That sounds really neat. How thoughtful of you to consider such an option for your children.

Good talking to you.
Take care.
Momof4js