This is why I come here...for the advice and wisdom of strong women who can see the forest for the trees when I can't. Thanks so much for your guidance.
Being here for those children is so easy for me...Judy's coming over this afteroon so I can help her with her homework. She's such a tender age and is the most gentle, fair-minded child amongst all the other kids in our neighborhood. When I see those big eyes tear up because of what's happening at home...well, I can tell you it gets to me.
Jane knows I'm here for her, too. She comes over at least twice a week and we sit and talk...All I know to do is listen and offer advice when she asks me.
Last year Judy drew a picture of our house with a front porch. In the family was Larry, me, Judy and Molly. I have that picture still up in my kitchen. I didn't realize the significance of what she was saying until yesterday when I spoke with her sister. Poor thing.
Thanks again dear friends...