Interesting to hear others here have had/have this.

CQ, gracious, have you been through it or what? Please don't tell me 10 years. It's been a week and I'm about out of my mind. Is/was it on one side of your face? And the pain comes from out of nowhere? The problem now is that I'm not getting as much relief as I first did. It really came and went, and I felt fine when I wasn't having an episode. Now there seems to be a dull ache all the time. Sometimes in my gums, sometimes my temple, or left side of my nose; feeling like a sinus infection. I already took a Z pack just in case it was infection, but I'm convinced it's TN after reading the article Ross printed offline. I haven't read anything else about it because I don't want to scare myself. I read that people have had tooth extractions unnecessarily thinking it was a tooth problem. Egads!

CQ, so you still have it a bit?

MA, what are you doing about it now? Are you walking around with this pain?

I have an appt with my primary care physician this morning. I'm hoping he's treated this before and will prescribe, but he may send me to a neurologist, or for an MRI. Life goes on...