Dotsie, funny you should ask me if I ever rest. If I could; I think I would do a lie around marathon for about a week.

We just finished remodelling our granddaughter’s room, because we think she may have some allergy problems. So we ripped out the carpet, put in parquet, painted the walls, and ceiling. We finished putting the furniture in about an hour before she arrived.

Between house showings, my granddaughter’s overnights, my mother, and personal invitations, I have been getting appointments mixed up. Or as my DIL would say, I’ve been getting brain farts. hahaha. Like this morning Hubby and I packed "A" with her new bicycle, and Mom with her new walker, into our car, to drive for two hours, out in the boondocks to visit friends who invited us all over for a Peking Duck dinner. When we arrived, our granddaughter was sound asleep, so was my mom,....and guess what? No one was home. Huh? I checked my calendar...and good Lord...the invitation is for NEXT Sunday. All I could think of was; thank God they weren't there...How embarrassing is that!!!

So we turned around, and had a great steak dinner at a restaurant near-by. While cutting my mom’s roast beef, my cell phone rang. Some lady screamed some juicy obscenities into the phone at me. Apparently I stood her and her family up, who had made an appointment, about a month ago, to look at a house. Boy, was she cooking. Of course I apologised and all, which didn’t help any. But you know, I was so exhausted, I didn’t even really care.

I guess, this is what it’s like when the brain short- circuits. Anybody else get these brain far…. ahem….indigestions? Please tell me you do.

Um….am I at the right forum here? Gosh, I hope so.