That's the big lesson I've drawn out of all of the loss and grief I've had to crawl through...that life is short, special and too precious to waste...and that "waste" means different things to different people. I have a lot of fun on Facebook, not because of the games, but because of the people I've met while playing them. I've made some precious friendships there, in the course of an hour playing one specific game, i meet people from every corner of the world...I love that so much! One woman in particular (Kerry - you all helped pray for her a few months ago) has really touched my life in a special way. I know with certainty that my presence is very important to her right now, and so that makes Facebook the place where I'm meant to be at this time.

But BWS is home-base for me. This is where I start my day and this is where I end my day before shutting down the computer. One of the delights of my heart is seeing so many of my BWS sisters on Facebook throughout the day as well as here. It makes the world feel so much smaller and makes me feel so much more connected.

(Maya Angelou)