Hi Nora,
We only have time for so much, and so many people are choosing their choce of online time more carefully. I have a Facebook page but am not active on it. I think most people who use it regularly tend to post on their friends pages to communicate, rather than using email. I'm still an email fan, but maybe if I was more involved with Facebook that would change.

Other times, we do actually get too busy with our lives and spend time on other things. I was on this board for two years and met lots of wonderful ladies, but just came back after a 6-8 month hiatus. I just needed a break, it was consuming too much of my time. As you know, it's easy to browse around and get lost in the posts. Now I have to monitor my time better so I don't fall into that same habit again.

I don't think you're being a baby at all, just a little sensitive to the fact that you're missing your friends. It could be the friendship was more important to you than to them, or it could be very simple and they really don't have the time or inclination to stay in touch.

Have you been to their facebook pages? Maybe that will tell you more about what you're up to. And you don't have to post photos on there, you could still be involved with them if you truly want to be.

Good luck!! and nice to meet you!

Kathy