Wasn't even sure if I should whine about this? Maybe it's just me and my hormone ups and downs, so tell me girls if I'm behaving like a nut..lol!

Here goes......

I was on another board for 7 years. Made 3 great friendships, one I thought was a very close one. 7 years we laughed and cried together. They meant so much to me, these 3 ladies. Then one day one of them invited everyone to facebook. I have nothing at all against social networking. I think it's great for most everyone. I'm a bit of a private gal, never had the self-esteem to post pictures, etc. so facebook was not for me.

I don't understand why they dont even email me anymore. I finally got a responce from one of them after 5 weeks. She told me shes just to busy. Only one of them works outside the home. I know we're all busy but in my heart if they were the friends I thought they were shouldnt they take just a minute to say hello in a short email. Is email dead these days?

I dont expect long emails, just once a month would warm my heart. This has me feeling very sad like I've lost something very special. I could never do this to someone. I always fret if I dont reply in a day or so to others. I try to be kind and considerate.

7 years is a long time and I feel very sad. I need friends. I guess mostly I dont understand how they can do this. Just because I dont go on facebook they ignore me??

Is this me, am I to sensitive, am I being a baby? I feel like a baby, but it does hurt.

Maybe I think differently than most. I'm just not sure?

This is such a warm and strong sisterhood. Could you do that to any of your sisters here?

I hope to become your friend.

I'd really appreciate your help in this issue.

Thanks,

Nora

~Goethe~