Those of you who know me, know that I am involved in lots of things. I seem to thrive on change and new challenges. I've been a web developer for the past 12 years, and during that time also was a Director at a Charter School, a Manager at a Country Club, and the owner of a successful online retail store that I sold about a year and a half ago.

I've been wanting to get out of the web business for quite some time, and finally found a new career that I think I'll enjoy a lot. Believe it or not, it's TRASH!

I have been trained and am now a Certified Waste Consultant. I help businesses reduce their waste and recycling expenses. You can learn more about it by checking out my website.

http://www.BWMsuccess.com

I guess you could call me the Trash Queen - - - and no, JJ, I'm not going to take over your castle - you're still the Queen of these forums and all things humorous!!

I am a problem solver by nature, so I enjoy going into a business to see how I can help them. Most businesses don't even thing twice about paying their trash bills - they think it's just like the utilities and there's not much they can do about it. However, about 90% of businesses are overpaying for their trash and recycling services, and that's where I come in. I can reduce their costs by 20-50%; pretty cool in this economy, yes?

So check it out, let me know what you think. I never knew I'd be in "trash"!

K