Hi Ladies,

I have an update. You're right Lola, it is embarrassing, but the doctor found nothing there. I would like to add though, even worse than the embarrassing part is the prep you have to do the day before. It is awful and IMO barbaric!

Unfortunately, there is some grim news attached to this. I went to have the 3D ultrasound yesterday and the cyst is larger now and, as my doctor put it "there was a solid component to it" Because he is uneasy about that, I have been referred to a Gynegology Oncologist or whatever the title is. This explains about the pain I am experiencing.

I will not know until Monday when my appointment is because this particular doctor and his staff are on vacation this week. Understandable, everyone needs to take a vacation sometime.

You are right Lola, we can watch out for our symptoms based on genetics and what our family experienced in the past. If it wasn't for that, I would probably not have done anything about this and just chalked it up to muscle pain.

Thanks so much ladies for your support. Ironically, I am not scared because I always have hope. It's the waiting that is the hardest.

I love you all alot!!!

Cheers,
Cathi