i messed up my last post can't retrive it.

i was agreeing about nature and childreen being a great calling card for god. I was contrasting this with the crimes of two boys 9 and 7 over last lot of weeks. basicalie they attaked two other boys aiming to get themselfs put in prison. The attake was prolonged sexule and excessivlie violent in its durasion of few hours.

It hurts more when it youngsters that are so blowen off course from who they are in this world. Whomever failed those kids, well all 4 kids but directly failed the violent kids by creating monsters have a lot to answered for. When its adults doing these crimes its bad enough but we're hardened to this type of stuff when its kids doing it its harder to dismiss or accumulate the degree of harm done.

yet it the two kids that are victims that need praying for, then its the two child perpetrates that needs praying for, then their parents and so on down the line.

when we all fail the kids of our country this much we all take a slice of the blame. I hope it can be made better for all kids involved but the generations that still grow up thrown those bitter foundations to life and not come out with a twist in their souls.

i miss the usual and best places to find god when it goes wrong because its were we most expect to find him