The path to what we feel individually is walked in a unique personal way.
Where and how we are reared and nurtured.What faith if any a person absorbs.The personality and behaviour of those who nurture us.The type of education and friends we encounter.

My Presbyterian church in Scotland will differ from a Thai person who is a Buddist ..but spiritually I may have similar values..
so when I gauge anyone who is not similar to me I accept "difference"My wish is that is how the other views me.
Indeed someone who sits beside me in church may be same faith but spiritually different.
A student of philosophy or pyscology will have had windows opened that may add or detract to their prior faith...cause interal questions...I call this personal growth...
Its my belief we are all at stages all of the time..when I encounter someone and we engage in any way I see it as an opportunity and aim to be congrugent in my dealings.
If ever someone is out of order first I examine how I am acting myself...
I listen carefully oftimes hearing what others dont..then find out I was correct in my first impression.Chatterbox people who always have something to say on any matter often have little to contribute are often working out complex issues for themselves..never picking up the chance to gain by just "being"The chance to grow and evole is lost and not heard due to the over use of their words.

I LOVE quiet people who have often much to offer when they do open up.
There is a bit of me in everyone I meet and a bit of them in me..I believe that is God given.