dotsie you mentioned it but also for the others on topic of inviting this into your life

i do also believe you have to invite that amount of energy to come work with you too and it be a commitment to it as it makes to you.

heers a wee storie about working with others but eventualie working with myself and others for a spacific task to be done as i thought it at the time.

Id meditative before or now and hear my voice...but their be a time when my voiced would be joned with another in helping via my paid work, the flavour of that other would change according to what i was doing or what specifically needed done, ie working in a school with kids and thir best friend hung themselves over drug withdrawal. I was awake most of that previous night before visiting thir school thinking about drug suicides and not knowing why apart from being smart enough to promise to mention it next day...so i got some peace for the rest of the night. when i mentioned it and reaction i got next day then the priviouse night be obviouse why my sleep been disturbed and why it was important i start a domino effect by mentioning the drug suicides.

More relevant to this chat third be a much bigger part of me talking to another part of something else, and the idea of that freaked me because i needed to express the change to someone, but dint know how to. How could i explane it as being different without sounding conceited or arrogant or just plain bonkers. But i had to directly express this change to someone. Also i not necessary Christian but half of those times it felt Christ like in energy. I not talking about talking to Christ themselves but it felt Christ like and was causing me some conflict or confusion, i just rember feeling and trusting the energies, while forming my idea of what it was like as an energy and extensively testing it before being sure weather to trust it. I just do that for good reason before giving over my trust to it fully. we had been conversing for quite awhile too.

I now trying to rember how that relationship was broken up, think i wasn't ready for it and i had made a commitment to another physical person and they needed me to be very physically present and growned so it felt like i wasn't ready. I was also wondering wear it was leading and the leading frightened me.

I was told id be asked to work one sertine way by some physical people one day and i thought this was part of it and i wasn't ready to take that work commitment on. So though be clear and don't wast this energy time as i though they be important and have more joy elsewhere if they'd be looking to work a certine way.
its complicated but it comes back to point of being its necassary to ask then to work hard and have an an intension or commitment to what happens while its happening and developing.

It didn't occur to me to just wate and let the bigger energy chat away without thinking it was about working only. I though it had to be their for more than me, or more than my use....and now i aint sure why i myself wouldn't be enough, that my learning alone would't be enough to keep having this other keep talking to me.