all; thanks for letting me get a purer grasp on intuition which yep is voice of god too (as it serves in another way)and it was described and explained exilentlie heeer.

one thing eagle touched on was "who are we that god would talk with us" that type of attitude been the big thing that stopped god talking to me with a direct voice as i would never believe it was "the" voice.
An urge was acceptable, the voice of spirit (desesed grand mums or other relative)a though or idea to do something was acceptable. Someone described it as (though processes my owen)verses direct voice (outsider voice).

I also wonder how it can be clearlie seperated/? I know the forms of voice and the loving rule feeling uplifted when its heard etc no argument with that and also I know to garde agenst my own ego or negative energy.

So that's all from god no question or argument their but its from god....originated from god but maybe by time it reaches my ears or just consciousness its from my ...say granmum or guardian angel...or substitute some other intermediate being. Then the question i am asking is how do you get comfortable knowing its god direct without the need for piggies in the middle to carry the message from god to you?

I am thinking its got to be more than practice and doing it. Thrs got to be a change in attitude or is it religous differences? Some religions say its ok and acceptable for god to talk direct to you others treat you as not worthie enough to hear god? Is that one of the diffrenses do you think?
Is it one of self-esteem and thinking you are worthily enough to hear god, direct?
Also did it happen all at once or was it a gradual thing? i am not meaning hearing information from god, practising meditasion or whatever your method may be but when did you hear god for the first? or was it always hearing god from the first you ever heared?

i would love to know, i think their was no messing about one night for me one night distinct from all others nights in my life i heard felt and saw...stuff (chat another day).
However many other nights i listened and heard and some lives been saved, literally my my actions in those moments, other times a big hurt been removed from someone else. Those nights & days I wouldn't say that that was god directlie to me but more a guide or something something powerful but not god itself. Also one last question is god an individuel thing for you....or are you saying god is a type of energy and would thir be a hierarkie to that energie?

thir we go i have expressed that as best i could and its not from a position of not believing it can happen or not believing you...i just want to be accurate on what you think is going on?

I hope that's clear and not offensive to anyone and i can't wait until tomorrow to hear what you all ALL got to say about it , cool