Originally Posted By: jabber
Eagle,
I always look forward to your input. Like you, I've lost many
friends & family recently, people I loved dearly. And my brother
is seriously ill. I love your wisdom and kindness. So please
don't stop posting. Could it be that all your pain in losing loved ones, has made you overly sensitive? Generally, in everyday life, I'm easily hurt. But on BWS I don't seem to let stuff get to me like it does in my everyday comings and goings. Please don't think you stop the flow of what's being said. It isn't that way at all. But many of us R extremely busy; it takes a lot of time to read every thread and every post. Most days I only have time to scan. So please be patient with us and let your wonderful understanding excuse our humanness, if we step on out of line! lol...
Prayers & blessings,

You, Eagle and others help so many here, including me.

Having lost ALL family members older than my 59 year old self, including my beloved sisters, brother, parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc and two including my sister through murder........I am forever scarred by what seems like one tragedy after another.

Thank God for professional help and the support of my husband and online/offline friends. It is their love and nurturing which allows me to share with others who are in the same boat.

Yes, I still mourn deeply and have days when my feelings of wanting to join my sisters get really strong. It can get really scary.

When things get really bad, I take out pictures when we were all small and times were innocent, and I have a good hard cry...Eventually my smile comes through. I think it's because my sisters are sending me messages that until I join them, I must build up more happy "magic moments" for others to remember.

One day at a time....one hour at a time....one moment at a time. Each breath is a gift from the One who will reunite us all in due course.