Gims, I get what you're saying about not caring, a lesson I keep having to learn over and over and over again. Caring about the people, but allowing others to be who, what and where they are while not allowing their actions to affect or define me, which is exactly my tendency, to interpret things to my own detriment instead of allowing others to just be other.

As for #2, for as long as we've been sharing together here, I've yet to see anything but inspiration, light, companionship and care in your posts. In fact, there are many times when I wait to hear what you have to say on a topic, because your responses are wise, witty and informative. I love how you research information for us here.

I understand the time constraints. My problem isn't time, it's mental clarity. Maybe it's the new AD's or allergies, or both, but my brain is quite foggy most of the time, which is why I play these silly games on Facebook, because they keep my brain active and stimulated.

#4, see, that's wisdom, Gims. I forget that sometimes our purpose is simply to plant seeds.

(Maya Angelou)