Some things -
1. I often feel I'm left unanswered. You are not alone. I've learn to 'let it go.' I think it comes from not being heard all my life, just like you. I've come to a point of not caring --- not in regards to the people involved, but about a negative effect/affect. It's something that has to be learned, indeed... 'cause it cerainly didn't come to me naturally or without effort. I like what EW said about it being a good way to journal... heaven help us if BWS disappears and those of us who don't journal in a book have nothing to look back to.
2. Sometimes I feel too dumb to reply or follow a post. Another thing I need to learn to get over. I shouldn't care if what I have to say comes across uneducated, weird, ugly, etc... but sometimes I worry.
3. Sometimes I only have time enough to see if an question I posed was answered. Even when I try, they sometimes get covered up. I hate that time is getting shorter... I so want to be here all the time, but it just isn't feasible, practical or healthy.
4. Just because we don't get replies, we shouldn't silence ourselves. It might be that some day down the slope of time, the very words we post will help another survive a moment, a day, a week, a lifetime.
We love you eagle....