I was hoping it wasn't just me... not that I want you all to be experiencing the same thing, too. But, it is comforting to know that I'm not losing out on something so special - time... really haven't ever put a value on it before. Sure, I've thought or commented on how I'd like to have a little bit more (i.e. time off or for a project), but this is so different. This is as if the day is shorter, like jabber said "Get up. Go to bed. Get up. Go to bed. 'round and 'round we go and where we stop nobody knows!" It's much like that!
Guess the best thing to do is appreciate every SECOND, every BREATH! --- bring honor to each and every one of them.
I'm hoping for 30 more years, banking on 20, expecting 10-15, ready for (at least) 5.... best learn to appreciate what I have NOW!, something I've been lax in doing. Expecting time to start going even faster.

... remember what I was doing at this time 5 years ago?... I can't even remember 5 weeks ago... honestly, I racked my brain, trying to write down some hours spent for my neighbor and could NOT recall some particulars (which were very important)... (another good reason to keep a journal)... I think, for me, it's all because people don't think I have anything to do and keep asking for favors --- would you mind doing this, can you help me with that, etc... trying to juggle is time consuming, in itself.
I'm use to a life of routine, knowing what will come at what hour and for what purpose...