Cathi,
Thank you, again, for such kind and supportive words. And I want you to know how much I've *loved* my time here this month! It's been great, and I appreciate the excellent comments, questions, and discussion.

To answer your questions:

While I wish I had the time, energy, money to start a publishing company, I'm afraid I don't. I also don't have the business expertise. But thank you for thinking I could do it!! And it certainly would be nice to be able to publish such important stories written by women!

Yes, of course, please stay in touch with me after August ends. I won't evaporate--HA!! My email address is suesilverman(at)charter.net. Or, if that ever changes, my contact information is always on my website, which is www.suewilliamsilverman.com.

Or, if anyone would like to study with me, I teach at the low-residency MFA in Writing Program at Vermont College of Fine Arts. Low residency means that you only have to come to campus twice a year, for ten days each time. The rest of the semester, students send their work, once a month, to their faculty advisor. In short, other than two quick trips a year, everyone operates from home! Here's the website, in case you're interested: http://tinyurl.com/kmkt5j .

Thanks, Cathi!!