Sorry it took me awhile to get back and respond.

Dotsie, I would probably not be as worried so much if my dad didn't go through this same situation this time last year, coupled with my grandmother, his mom, having had this kind of cancer. In all honesty, I dread the procedures more than I do the results. I have had cysts before, in fact, I had both a tumor and cyst in my ovary before, both of them benign. I am glad you responded because I was thinking it could just be a fatty type tissue. I think that is what cysts are for the most part. I don't know.

Edelweiss, I agree with the fact that the internet can send us on a brink of mass confusion. The only reason I even checked in the first place was because I was hoping I would find something simple and didn't have to go to the doctor. I don't like going to the doctors at all and I am one of these people who will wait until something is pretty bad before I go. Ironically, when my husband does this, I get on his case and reprimand him for not going to the doctor. He is having his challenges too with his a-fibs. So far, the new medicine he is on is working better, but I fear he will need another ablation.

Thanks Jabber for letting me know about your friend. I had a lump last year under my arm. It turned out to be a side effect from the flu shot. I only had the flu shot so I wouldn't get sick and thus not be able to spend the time I wanted to with my dad because of his immune system.

I'll keep you ladies posted.

Thanks and Cheers,
Cathi