Well, I am having medical challenges now. I have had symptoms and pain for nearly three months. I will not go into detail, but I would go to google, webmd, etc... and put in my symptoms. The results were always the same and it wasn't good. So I bit the bullet and went to my GP. She examined me and took all kinds of samples and did some tests. Everything came out clean. I remember saying, "Fantastic", then she said, "No, not great! This worries me more." She referred me to a Urologist and a Gastroenterologist.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to my Urologist who happens to be my Gynecologist so he is a Urogynecologist. He did an ultra sound and another surprise, there were several cysts in the left side of my pelvis. Now I have to go to an imaging center and get the 3D ultra sound in mid September. He wanted me to wait that long to see if the cysts shrink on there own. In the meantime, he had me do a blood test to check for Ovarian cancer. I said how could that be, you removed them a few years ago? I did not know this, but one can still get Ovarian cancer even after a hysterectomy. Apparently there are little cells leftover that can become cancerous. Anyway, the test came back negative thank God.

Now on to the Gastroenterologist and guess what? I have to have a colonoscopy on the 2nd of September.

As I said, the waiting is the hardest. I have no idea what awaits me. I am a little scared because my dad's cancer spread to his stomach and his mother died of stomach cancer. Of course, if it's IBS, I can live with that, I am just trying to rule out anything dangerous.

Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone have this kind of experience?

Thanks,
Cathi