Jabber, of course I don’t mind you asking. My life is like an open book anyway,…I’m curious myself about the ending,..haha. allright, not that curious! shocked

Never ever could I imagine not living in America. I loved New England and Boston. I loved the people, their humour, and the coast. Then I accepted a job in Muenich for 6 months. During that time I went skiing with a girlfriend, and that’s where I met my German husband. We married 3 months later. Scary…the fact that I was pregnant did help me make that decision. Lol, and I got to admit,…I was very much in love.

But now with this wise old soul in me;…I would advise anyone, considering moving out of their country, not to do it. No matter how long you live in the foreign country…your true home is where your roots are. Funny, I think the other way around, - that is, when Europeans decide to move to America is different. I wonder why that is?

The Bavarian dialect is strong and complicated. For years I couldn’t understand anyone. I felt isolated and the worst part was I couldn’t be me. That’s just not possible if you don’t master the language. Meanwhile my German is fluent, and oddly enough, people think my accent sounds Dutch.

Although this country is beautiful, it’s not my home country. Being in this forum, helps keep the life line to America alive.