Shoes - that's always difficult. I have a pair of Clarks huraches, that I've been wearing non stop for a couple few years and they were so comfortable that I just quit wearing other shoes... the bummer there is that they quit making them and mine are finally whispering their last breaths so I went online to the ShoeMall.com and found a couple of pair of slip on wedgy sort of sandals that were cute, so that will have to suffice.
But I (forget the shoes now) I've been thinking about making a wrap around skirt, black maybe and then applique tailing vines and flowers around the bottom part.... kind of like the old Mexican dresses that I used to love but can't get since I don't go down there. Wow.....was that all one sentence? Okay, no, it was two sentences. And the Mexican peasant dresses weren't applique but we all know, I'm not going to sit down and embroider all that, because why? Why would I do that? Applique is totally the way to go. We're having a family luau in a couple of weeks and since I'm subversive (a bit) and don't plan on finding Hawaiian shirts or whatever, I might whip this up. Or...maybe I'll think of something else.

"Life was not given just to be happy, but to matter. Let me walk in that today." ~Kate

www.dreamrkate.blogspot.com
http://www.DreamrKate.etsy.com/