well i can never rember if its 144 thousand or hundred.

but hope most of you know the notision, that its a small number who have erned the right to live in heven either heer or in heven when it ggets like that.

who would qualify how could we judge?, some heroic selfless act? a quite unflashie life lived not bragging about how spiritual one is? Meditasion prayer, no belife in god but a good lived life, having a life focused on god

I doubt i would make it, i do not live a bad life, i try my hardest and i am even sucessfull at times lol Its not false modisty but i not near the top of the top in this charts and i am happie to live with that. without a doubt its a strange way to be thinking at this time of night but its been a toughtfull night and i know my place.

well i was just wonderring if anyone would nominate themselfs in the spiritual scale and weer they place themself?
Who would you nominate apart from yourself and why?

id probably start with my granmother on my nmums side, iv spoken about her before. She was a beliver and a chrsistion but never allways at a service she just lived a genuinly humble life and was good and compasionate women. Long term practical spirituality with no expectasion of reward gets me everytime.I miss that in this generasion and i might be misguided but i think it was a lot more prevalient in the last generasion. In this most know of spirituality but it gets manipulated, i think.

anyway over too you