Hi Anne..Anno has a blogg..the address is on her posts here..if you want to check it out? She writes about what´s happening with her and Dennis, too.

MountainAsh..What a lovely story you have published here!!!! About the couple who have been married for so long!!!

Yes, I do believe that you have to be able "take alot" and be ready to love the good with the bad..but there are limits for everyone. And I am sure that these limits are different for everyone..and sometimes I think that maybe I could have understood more..taken more. But then the other side of me, tells me that I tried for 10 to 15 yrs of my marriage..tried and tried..but it just didn´t work. I still love him in so many ways..so sometimes it´s difficult for me to accept..but it is like that. I don´t think we could live together..eventho we love eachother in some ways..many ways.

I know that you are NOT judging me or anything..but I am thinking of these things lately..I guess that I always do.. this time of year...we separated 9 yrs ago in the summer.

I know that it takes 2 to make a marriage..and my hubby..well, he doesn´t didn´t SEE..and I didn´t either...shame..really a shame.

I am not regretting my "new life" either..it´s fine..really fine.. just thinking..you know me, MoutainAsh!!!! smile

HUGS!