I love my life because humlan shares her life with me! Who did you rock at the concert with? Isn't it great to know you can still experience total enjoyment in the moment at a concert?

Thanks for sharing your perspective about time from when your dear daughter was dying. I never thought about it until you posted, but reflecting on Mom's dying, you are so right. I'm still saddened by your loss. I can't imagine burying a child. Bless you humlan!

I'm grateful for my life because I got to go shopping with my oldest son yesterday - just for fun, worked at our strawberry festival serving the works - strawberries, ice cream, cake, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream, then went to an outdoor party last night and danced under the stars with Ross, hung out with good friends, and ate lucious food.

I love my life because it's a gorgeous day and all I have to do is visit Dad and go to church later. The wondows are open, the birds are chirping, Ross is here watching the French Open, and life is good.