Hello Ladies, I hate when I stumble on a post about the wee man and it updates me on how things are!!Celt mo amanchara, I don't recal having made a decision regaurding L and medicine...what I do remember is saying that it may be something needing looked at at some stage.
The decision to medicate L doesn't sit comfortably with me and would much prefer other methods which would assist L in moving on past some old behaviours and all the current day to day issues in need of challenging.Dots, you made a very astute observation and comment re me not seeing L for large chunks of time.
When I do, I see improvement in all areas(this can hit my denial buttons as I pray and hope that Ls' diagnosis was or is inacurate!!not helpful for Celt as she is with L 24/7)...this is directly linked to Celts skills as a Mom(and her extensive learning and succeeding some pretty darn good qualifications.

Her care of L is outstanding, how she mangages his wee life is a big credit to her and as I have said many, many times...there is not one single soul that I would put complete trust of my son..(or any other kid for that matter).

I miss the two of them so much and find myself questioning my endeavours in London(I get this in my head at least 5/6 times in a day)

Sometimes, I want to lose sight of my studies for the sake of my family(However, I want to come home with enough benchwork skills to set up on my own(all better in the long run for us all)

I still have unfinished business here in London,and as much as it breaks my heart when I hear the exausted tone in Celts voice, I try to console myself that it will only be one more year(in term dates)and that the rewards will affect our lives in a positive nature.

Yes, I may be a bit biased, but I know in the deepest part of my soul that Celtic is an absolute wonder to behold...and we have unfinished areas of our life together...all in good time.

Poppie

"They who have never hoped, can never dispair"

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love