Hello. I read "Still Alice" about Alzheimer's from the patient's perspective. It's a novel, but the author says she felt a responsibility to be as accurate as possible in defining the evolution of the disease. I also read "Tragedy in Tin Can Holler" a true story about generational domestic violence. Now I am reading "People of the Lie" by M. Scott Peck. Want to hear a weird story? When I came home after visiting my mother and step f, my mind urged me to get "People of the Lie" off my book shelf. So I did, and I set it by my chair without opening it. The next day I told myself that I did not know why I picked up that book, and I put it back on my shelf. Today I was talking to a friend about my visit with my mom and step f, and my friend said, "Have you read People of the Lie? I think it would be beneficial to you now." So, of course, I ran back to the shelf while I was still on the phone with her to re-collect the book. Dotsie, I get attached to my books too, and carry them around, like a pet! Off to read ... Lynn