gims, I wish we lived closer for many reasons. We could book share. I's be interested in all the books you're reading except the reflexology one. Not sure why, but haven't gotten in to that yet.
Are you learning aything about it that's worth sharing?

I just finished: Resting in Him: I need to slow down, but I can't. It's a Women of Faith study book. I highly recommend it. It's allowing me to make slow changes toward slowing down.

Emerging Trends Every Online Entrepreneur Must Know - just getting in to this one. Haven't read enough to comment.

Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking - My youngest son gave this to me for my birthday. Unfortunately, I'm having to think too much to get in to it, but I'm hanging in there.

Tender Graces, by Kathryn Magendie (our Kathryn Magendie)
This is the book I keep trying to steal away to read. I can't wait to see what happens to the children I've come to love among the pages. This is an incredibly well written, face paced book about a dysfunctional family trying to make the most of life. You'll laugh and cry at their antics, wish you could kidnap the children and at time, smack the adults. Alcohol is at the root of the dysfunction.