Well I am proud to say that after this loooooong trying period....my site is finally finished. My first computer guru made so many mistakes. The site was incompatible and a disaster area. I couldn't install any slide shows never mind movies. So I dug deep in my purse, and the last two months had it redone. I learned the web designing ropes again, and am proud to say I have been putting in the movies and slide shows, and can do it all by my “wee” self. Let me tell you...that is brain jogging! My new computer friend said he never had a pupil that learned so quickly. I was so fed up with having to relearn, because my first computer web site designer didn’t really have much of a clue. I’m so happy that this epoch is over with. Now I can finally start with the business of selling.

Just a warning to anyone considering having a website done. There are thousands out there that claim they are website designers; people who just scrape the surface of this complicated profession. Maybe I could sue the first designer for wasting my time and money, but I just want to move on; and I sure have learned from this expensive lesson. I should never have hired a web designer without someone first personally recommending him or her to me.

If interested you can take a look. www.immobilien-schwarz.de Click on OBJEKTE to see the listings.

I created a presentation for our house too,…just to show sellers what I could do with theirs. You have to wait about a minute for the slide show to start, and turn up your volume!

Anyone else have a neat website they want to show off?