Lola...The good Life...oh, yes!!! I never saw House of Elliott...does it come on BBC?

Oh, yes...Alice and Hugo's wedding...so funny. I, too, love the jokes at the end told over a cup of tea...poor Alice...she just never got them did she? They could not have picked a better person to play Alice...she's so funny. I watched the anniversary show they did where all the actors talked about their character and those of their fellow actors...The guy who played Jim (no no no no no no no yes)...so funny. Poor guy was a pervert...then Owen...his unusual love for animals...not in a good way...LOL, and well, I could go on and on. So funny. I realized that 3 people in that show went on to be in the Harry Potter films. Owen was the minister of ? something...can't remember. Dawn French was the Pink Lady (photo into the Gryfendor's common room), and there is one more person but he/she doesn't come to mind at the moment...pretty cool, eh?