I thought you'd like it, Dotsie, I wanted you to see the looks you can borrow from this season! You are the perfect "Ralph girl." His black label is so wonderful but it's hugely expensive. You'd look great in it.
Ellemm, I like your taste. There is only one use for gauchos, or those skorts, and that is to burn them for heat. Terrible, terrible inventions! They cover nothing when you sit so they are useless as pants and they look terrible in the place of a dress. It's sorta like the jumpsuit but even worse!
They try year after year to bring back the jumpsuit but no one is stupid enough to do them again! LOL.
Some things are fashion accidents, no?
Among them are those duckies, and things like that. Ugh. It's scary, isn't it? I'm afraid to touch those kinds of clothes like they will rub off on me! I'm not joking, I'm that much of an artist!

I don't particularly like pants with pleats either. I think they make people look heavier than they are. Some clothes take a special body to wear too.

Meredith, honey, I need a whole new slide show for you! I'll find you one more your style!

D9

"Question your privilege"