Hi Eagle,

Thanks for the toast. I am really touched with your sentiments. It's going to be a month tomorrow and I still feel this void in my heart.

In truth, I thought it would get easier, but I've been depressed the last week. There are days I want him back so badly, just to hear his voice one more time. The guilt has set in too. I feel guilty if I move on, kind of like a disrespect for his memory. I don't know, I can't explain it and I know it's not rational.

Dotsie, my mom is staying at the house. That's what she wants, but for the past week she has been spending the night at a neighbor's house. She has many friends and I will try to see her as much as I can. My brother as well.

Please pray for both my mom and Johnny (my brother). This has been really tough on him. He is trying to take care of my mom's assets and get her set up and taken care of. It must be hard on him to go over all the paperwork. I know I could barely make it when I made a shadow box with dad's picture for my mom. I went and took his military rank and medals he earned and put a memorial piece together for my mom before I left.

Eagle, I feel we went through this together. Both Gary and dad were diagnosed about the same time with their cancers. I remember when Gary passed, I felt this void as if he was my brother too. I'll never forget that feeling.

We are truly sisters here, I know that for sure now!

Love and Hugs,
Cathi