Thers been a lot happening heer as you know over the last 3 weeks.

The lastest around me was Last night a frend was shot at while at work, they wer't hit but bullets went into walls behind them. Polic are involved this morning but its more than liklie the terrorist spoken about before with poppie etc or the other side making some of thir first majour moves at retaliasion.

I don't know if the news hit USA about st patriks day riotes but while you were eating corned beef i went to movies with L on way home we had to drive past 100's of people and looking right ther was burning cars etc up side streets. So i sat in the rest of the day in house and listened to the helicopets above, thir always a bad sighn as thir watching monitoring whatever goin on. They stoped about 8-9 at night.

Between myself and the riotes thir is a 30 foor river, i been joking with my frends that we were ok as they were too drunk to swimm. That side of the rivers mixed but mostlie catholic and this side of the river is mixed but mostlie protestant. behind my house 50 yards away is the big protestant estate, so we in the interface area, normalie ok but at this time while its unstable its not the idealist place to be.
I a bit nerviouse but not too scared, nerviouse of walking through it with L in his school uniforme, that the unifore identifies what people will think his religion.

Its not good at moment generallie heer as the whole level of activities gone skyward and if ratialiasions incress we'r all in for a rougher ride untill it can be stoped.

The threats being that it all esulates or the retaliasions incress. The main terrorist group on one side are the ones responciable for the omagh bombing ten yrs ago were 28 weer killed, so thir a bad enough bunch and the other side are making noises now. Their the ones who have been planting bombs since christmass, and killed the policman and two shouldeers few weekends ago.

i sure your boared sillie heering about this but i don't know anyone heer that aint worried at the lest and scared of imediant future.

so i thought id have a wee vent and ask for prayers for theis area of the world, cheers.