i don't think the uk big enough to warrent employers paying traveling costs like they need to in north america.

if i wase't on an island i be able to travel easilie its cross that we bit of water that makes it necassary for flight, if not for water id drive or take the train for the distanse it take to fly.

i whish theyd get updated enough to do video comphrising lol thats not too hard considerring types of tecnical knowlage they expect me to have mostlie.

i fine with job focused stuff it wase't untill the last interview their that i relised i not good at talking about my areas were i have had issues. The job or tranning will expect me to have been counselled and want to know the process i undertook, its kinda an uncomphortable bit to this type of work, i just do not like it but understand why. I gonna have to ask or think it out diffrentlie weer i not left too vulrible in feeling afterwards but can give info as to personal internal life.

i still say it was the psychodynamic guy that throw me off track (and the other girl i talked too)

i thought you were not desprite but needed to get back to work soon orchid, sorry if i mis read this information, maybee thats why people telling you "never mind you get a job soon"