good to know your son got a job dotsie, i might have read it in travel but not sure.

it sounded grulling interview wise for him

i got letter saying i on waiting list didn't get position but wating list which i not to hopfull about and i don't know weer on wating list i am.

I actulie now thinking about it could e-mail them and ask for feedback on performanse so i know what to tighten up for in future...think i do that.

well i feel motivated so going with flow and see weer it takes me smile i hoping out of ireland so much good could come.

i be back to counselling theripy, or drug related educasion and programmes. Thats one of my problems DOTSIE i painted yself into a corner expertise wise and its not an are i want to spend rest of life doing despite the experinse ganed so breaking into a new area might be tough but necassary.
thats if i don't do similare type of educasion.

I am kinda regreting not paying for and doing that phd offered to me 2 years ago about the self-harm research, id be nearlie finished by now. Still i made the choise then for good reason so i should just stick with my original thinking.