I tied out for some interviews for a course, just extending my knowlage and carrer tranning.

its was in area called counselling psychology, basicalie applied psychology with accreditasion and requiremnts to finish a phd as well, i know i was turning green thinking about how i fit it all in and the cost is very very expensive for tranning at that level.

its also cutting edge stuff and i fear 4 yrs since i last done some tranning has outdated me, imagine that anyway its most compeatitive edge of tranning in my profesion and i been away for 3 years with L stoped when he was way young.

i don't think i been sucessfull as its a week and half and i not heared from them.

the interview was like what my worst fears weer, if some of you know psychodynamic theries i had one of main men on my panel for interviewing, so it by end felt like a cross examinasion (not just me felt it i chated to other canditets and we all had that flushed worried look that had that panel) and its a matter of enduranse as its half day interviews and thats a long time.

I talked with one ladie who applied every year for 4 years good enough for interview but got pipped at post for actulie getting the place.

its what i wanted to do but by not hearing anything by now i fear i not getting what i want, anything time to try a plan b or at ledsst forumlate one

anyway something within getting readie seemed to energis me so i looking around for other courses or gonna try to go straight back to work without the steap through courses. I am just guessing that returning to work after carrer break becouse of kid and the rest might be a bit difficult at my age hence the desire to studie...

the course would mean a relocating to a diffrent city london and now i not sure but think i might have to go anyway, so thers a lot to think about course wise anyway.

It surprised me not to meet anyone else at my kinda age when their their all so young lol or at lest 10 yrs younger