i thought that the thread may be bringing you painfull memories and thats why you wanted the thread close cathi.

since its not the case at this time then weer else to post his memory book. I just been in and read it and viewed your pictures and your storie about him when you had whiplash and his attitude was wonderfull. I sure he was a blessing to you in life and i hope you feel he could be still blessing you.

I know its a difficult time for you and sometimes when all the rushing about subsides then the reall pain builds up. at lest you yhave this place to share your feeling with as many of us have lost parents and know that deep kind of grief and how it trickles dowen and touches all the family, frends and acquantinses he or your family members have.

As aqutlie painfull as this time is its also a time that will stick in your memorie for a long time, at lest it did with me. I hope your gentill with yourself and allow yourself to feel all the diffrent emotions that come at this time. I hope you feel or witness the miricales that can happen at this time within a familie, good luck and my thoughts are with you. xox