Orchid - the temps dropped down to 13 degrees one night and I stayed with a friend for several nights after that. The temp in the house actually reached 38 degrees one night. Brrrrrrr.
My yard has been cleaned up, and I was very fortunate that my insurance paid for all of my losses. Still need to get a few broken branches trimmed in the trees. After it was all over, I felt that I did not function well at all for at least a week. It was undoubtedly the most stressful thing I have gone through, other than my divorce many years ago.

My bike group -- the Ozark Roadies -- bikes every Saturday starting in May through September, and some of us who are retired get together for mid-week rides. A number of the members of the Roadies are also hikers with the Ozark Society, a hiking/conservation group, and we are in the woods every Saturday from mid-Sept through April. A great balance.

I biked 28 miles Monday and hope to get another ride in this week. The high today is only going to be in the 40's with a north wind, so back to the gym.