Ah Meredith, where's your sense of adventure? Shovels aren't just for moving snow around - - when my hubby was a teen, he and his friends would take their shovels to the top of the ski hill, sit on the shovel part with the handle in front of them, hold on, and slide all the way down the hill. I'm amazed they all survived!

We only got about 6-8" last night, and supposedly we'll have a break in the weather until Sunday afternoon/evening, when they are saying we might get 2-3 FEET! I just have to remind myself - - shoveling snow burns 800 calories per hour!

Okay, sorry for hijacking the topic. Back to movies! We watched Pineapple Express last night. I think you need to smoke pot while you are watching it to get the most out of it - Dan thought it was funny, but it was 'guy' funny, especially if you have memories of pot-smoking days from the 60's and 70's. And of course, he fell asleep about 30 minutes before it was over and I was still awake watching until the end, even though I didn't really like it.