id have nuthing experinetial diffrent to add from what eagle said. When i stoped reciving help i became homless, yep honest to godness street homless at the wee age of 20-21 for about 4 or 5 mounths and it was in many ways the scarriest period of my life. I was also stranded in england with no way to scotland. I still had hope as it is easie to do when one is young, i still had health, well i wase't like i am now.

I think the loss of hope is something we can have control over, it lies within the attitude none of this is governed by genertics or abnything else.
Anyway after that very intense period i did make it hope, without havebn to prostitute myself or any of that nonsense, nor was i a drug addict, i slipped through the net after a bad bad relashionship which took all my strenth to break from alive (just in case anyone wonderring lol)

Iv humbled a lot while growing up and became more relistic that I can't do so much completlie on my owen. I also agree its god who speeks to me from within other people, sceans of butie trees, prayers meditasion, its just about me having ears to hear it.

I had hopoe, nickie has none that his arms or legs will grow thats a perment state for him, yet he has hope and good will in his hart.

I am not a strong enough person i think to trade places with him, my despare was transitorie, my sitasion was transitory, even my bleaker mindsets or attitudes at times all transitorie.

For first time in my adult life well since 21 or so i bough houses and worked hard, rented them out and slept two lots of 4 hours a day to maintaine those material things (worked the rest), probablie never to be homless again i was that afraid of it.

i am a stay at home mum, to maintaine that lifestyle i had to sell everything lol self worth is optional in this situasion smile. So for first in life i do not owen any house or flat, or even a car as cash is short but i probablie more garenteed of securitie now than ever before due to frendships i made and being brave enough to get helped out of a pickle when they arrive. Probablie the same for my mental health, life is good smile

bottom line nickes or my life no matter how much cash he may get from government or not or how much he may be earning with his motivasional chats or not. Mine is more easier and its nuthing to do with cash. I think cash pales into insignificanse when faced with overcomming his stuff and arriving at a postive place. Thats just my choice anything i face is transotory compared to him, for that i am gratfull.