ew L dose't isent agressive if part of his condision he dose't get or take offense and seldom or dose't go into "i 'll get you back mode" in some ways he's quite pure.

the other wee kid we went with is very spoiled, cryed when L got a gift of 1 car even when he had 20, would't let L touch his cars but took L's car to play with and he was happie enough with it. He takes absolute rules so the don't be eman and share stuff with frends he done even when it wase't recipricated.

Lifes tough and he's had to learn and i descused with him why the sharring didn't happen back had descusion to have becouse it brakes his rules and contradicts what i teach him.

what broke it for me was the hitting and kicking of L from the other wee kid. who hits his parents so dose't think twice about hitting another kid. I saw it said to the mum, it happend again I saw it said to mum child denied it so she belived him. Next time it happend i chastised the other child think thats what couse the offense.

I'd be embvarrised beyond belife if L behaved like that and woul't allow it so i was offended it happend back to him. L dose't get it or why he's being hit dose't hit back and carries on playing, becouse he dose't get anothers anger to point of violense (i don't hit him so its a new thing to him or was new to him) So he was getting hit incrisinglie frequintlie in the week becouse L done nuthing and the parents done nuthing.
So i did! as i say that coused the offense and me not being talked to last day of holiday lol difficult when their a 3 hour drive!

i glade you see red too ew becouse if no one else dose aroubnd you or deals with it it kinda makes you wonder if my emotional response was wrong.

EW
Apart from keeping kids out in parkes with your A did you say anything or develop a stratigie to deal with the kids and parents not minding thir owen kids lashing out?