Wow, what an inspirational post. humlan, it's so great to hear you voice again. We missed you while you were in the states. Still wish I could have gotten to meet you.

Your snow storm sounds perfect. Hopefully your honey will be snowed in with you!

I love my life for many reasons:

- the temps were in the 50s yesterday and it was sunny so I walked into town and it felt so good

- dinner with hubby at a new place in town last night, and we ran in to several other neighbors and friends

- watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with hubby after dinner - warm, fuzzy movie at home

- walking with friend this morning so we can get caught up with one another's lives. I need the fresh air.

- spending time with Dad this morning

- friends coming to town for the night to stay with us. Will go listen to his Irish band in the city tonight. He plays with his two brothers and they are awesome.

- having lunch with kids and out of town friends tomorrow, fun reunion. These are our friends who lost thier only child a year and a half ago. Today is his birthday. Please pray we can lift them up while they are here.

- then church tomorrow night

Are you loving your life? Please tell us why. It helps us appreciate our own lives.

-Also love my life because I can come here when I awaken at 4:00 a.m. and can't get back to sleep!