yea i wnt on two holidays with frends last year camping with one and franch with the other. I was worried with both but took the plung anyway. I don't normale holiday apart from scotland and familie.

the camping was exilent and i going this uyeart again with a bigger tent lol.

the french holiday killed a 15-17 yr frendship. Maybee it needed it killed i don't know but it happend anyway.
I not sure id have let it killed the frendship but i was quite cross when i got back as well as the last 2 days. L was being hit and kicked so i stoped it happening and chastised the child quite gentlie but firmilie that and some monie stuff coused grief.

I was also left stranded in frence facing abnother week their with no cash as i said "we going home today" and got told no! as i said their was some tension their already but we got to port and had missed the boat. I took the news well din't say i told you so and worked hard along with rockie frernd to get the situasion sorted. It couse a lot of stress a night boat the next night and then a 13 hour nail bitting drive for another boat.

that put frdnship in rockie situasion and then a ex frend who had a aanxe with me talked some more nonsense to first frend, first frend didn't see them as talking their a hole in their head for alterer motives, think that ended for sure a frendship that might have been rectifiable.

I was so physical soar on holiday i think i was close to overdosing with painkillers but i particapeted in everything and din't complain, even when id been up all night with one of the frends while their partner sleept then back up first thing in morning with L while one that was up all night slept in the day.

so what i am not sure of is is this normale for holidays?
what sorts of things have to be agree before leaving?
anyone any advice on how to stop tension going to bad with kids fighting (l dose't hit back so i don't know what else to call it)
I though we had enough in common but on deeper levels it seemed we had diffrent lifes values and qualities. How heavilie dose this factor in chosing or saying yes to a frend on holiday?

iv been asked again to go with another couple who are frends and also have kids. But becouse of last experinse i a bit hesitent about going. I don't wanna lose this frendship that upset me a lot more than last one.

are two or 3 families together a nighmare or when dose it work?