Thanks for the positive comments Dotsie, the little flower was in the centre of the tree to be 'protected'. As for the sketching..that will take some courage to post! I am still quite shy, even though I am not as worried as last year..this aspect of my work is a work in progress.
The 'body adornment' is the most challenging module, but also the most fun. We are given an open ended approach to re-define jewellry through the body as a canvas. We must produce one large 3d peice and one small peice..having collated a large ammount of visual research and chosing aspects to design and make. Its a big module...so tonns of sketching, recorded information on how we have adorned the body in historical terms and contemporary too.
It opens the door to an excited gathering of my own notion of what body adornment is and how I can represent this in my work.

What is different for me this semester is that I am not starting a project(inside out) with an end set of peices...I have eventually got the concept where my primary sketching and secondary information will evolve(out side in) into two peices of work deemed tecnically and visually worthy of being shown at 'the end of year catwalk'

The whole cohort are excited about this, so it is good that everyone is pulling together and all the little cliques are being dispersed.

As usual, I will be keeping everyone interested up to speed.

Much Love

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love