Also of: Graffiti, punk, and hip hop influenced clothing will be available.

BOLD jewelry. Often in non precious material will be popular. Necklaces that run from your neck to your belly button will be out to buy. Any large size necklace that you have or buy will work with all of these new trends.....AND staking of rings and braclets are still big over heer. 3 or 4 neclacsies all at once with the diffrent lenths. I been doing this and bangles few at a time (not hard braclets but soft bangles) for last mounth.

cheek out Riana she doing gold, 3 neclackes when everyone else is doing silver, or white gold. i love silver so still ther so is rhianna putting her foot dowen or is their a swing back to gold, christmass dark nights always good for silver and sparkle i think anyway. This being january its garnet for birthstone and i think that looks better with gold, brings rickness for each coler.

hmmm real dimons, real gemstones but also cz or any other created dimond are all being worn together, along with prsiouse metals (silver gold platnum) and just shiny pretend silver (don't know what its called exept steal lol)

is that happening in USor just heer, looks like music crossing cultures fashionwise anyway.

oh and dancing looks great with "There will be flapper fringe on things" saw that in clubs over christmass.