It's a new day. I spent last night and this morning crying. My daughter is too young to move out. I just don't understand it as we have such a good relationship. I know that she is not doing this to spite me but it still hurts.

I talked to my son last night and he wants to live with his Dad too. He didn't want to tell me as he doesn't want me to live alone. He feels loyalty to me.

I told him it would hurt but if he feels living with his Dad is the only way he can get his attention then he should try it. I think he craves male attention. He may find out that he doesn't get anymore attention but at least he will try.

So, looks like both of them will move in with the dad, his girlfriend and 10 year old daughter, a six year old, my daughter and her friend in the basement apartment and my son in the attic. His Dad says he will fix it up. They only have one bathroom, one kitchen. Personally I don't want it to work out. Childish I know. I feel betrayed, childish I know. I just feel so sad. I have always been here for them and now they are leaving me for their Dad who has never done much for them and is constantly moving away for jobs etc. He never takes into consideration that the kids will miss him. He has moved away six times (8 hours away) in the past four years. He comes back but doesn't worry if the kids are upset when he leaves. He is always in and out of jobs and his relationship with the girlfriend is not good. They fight alot. My daughter told me before (she babysits) that it's a crazy house.

I just broke up with my boyfriend of three years and am still grieving the loss of my Dad and now this. I just want to run away, again, childish.