I don't mean to be a downer right now, but my dad is in the hospital again. He has been doing really well, and all of a sudden the other day he couldn't keep any food (what little of it he eats) down. He has been throwing up ever since. I am afraid the cancer he had in his intestine came back with a vengeance. To top it off, his last test showed his lung tumor is growing again. Needless to say, they are not going to do anymore chemotherapy on him.

He is in alot of pain and he has been in the hospital since last night. They are doing more tests, and he is in Bethesda which is one of the best hospitals. He is in good hands.

I am going to try to get my ducks in a row and then go to him. I haven't told my daughter yet and I am waiting for her to go get Zoey and then her other grandma is going to call me so I can tell Sofia while she is at thier house. I don't want to give her this kind of news while she is alone.

I just do not have a good feeling about this.

Please pray that my dad finds peace and comfort while he is still with us. I want him to enjoy what time he has left. Please pray for my mom, she needs comfort, I am so worried about her. They've been married for 45 years, they were married when she was 16. Please pray for the medical staff and hospice workers. At last, please pray that I am able to hold it together. My mom is going to need me and I want to be strong for her.

I know I am asking alot and I am sorry. But I am at a loss right now and need to get it together.

I'll keep you all posted.

God Bless you dear sisters!

Cathi